Tuesday 6 December 2011

The Power Of celebrity

I'm am not the kind of person who goes gaga over celebrities(unless of of course it sharukh khan) so when today i waited 2 hours for them i was surprised at myself.Today i had a break from everything since it was a national holiday I decided to go to the mall since a new Steve madden store had opened.As i was browsing around an i store i noticed a horde gathered around the ceilings.I pushed myself i front to check out what was happening (i'm only human and curiosity kills).I noticed a sign saying two Bollywood stars were arriving .They weren't anybody i liked but still since the anchor said they'd be there in 5 minutes i waited.The 5 minutes stretched onto half an hour.Should i leave i thought come back later,just then she announced sorry just 5 more minutes so thought i might as well since i have been waiting so long.This way 2 hours dragged on as i complained to another impatient    bystander. I decided to leave then and just as i left the crowd i heard screaming.Yes they had arrived the inconsiderate idiots.i pushed back in but couldn't retrieve my spot in front.Asked a bystander to click photos and then left.This makes me wonder about the power of celebrity.They are like human magnets and even sadistic ones like me can't resist.anyways by the time i reached the store it was closed!!!...so even though i had gone to buy me some shoes i found myself hurled between thousands waiting for some people i don't care about.Quite a day..:\

No comments:

Post a Comment